This Cambridge Residence was completed while designing at Ann Beha Architects.
"Originally constructed in 1859 and modified in 1922, this house is located in a dense neighborhood, but the site offers a surprisingly large private landscape. A series of wood clad additions were replaced by a new 7,500 sf wing. The orientation of the new wing, with its full height windows, take maximum advantage of the southern exposure and open landscape. The addition is characterized by its simplicity, scale and materials."
© Ann Beha Architects, Inc.